Monday, April 7, 2008

End of the semester

I know, I know, everybody's wondering why I haven't been keeping up lately. As many of you know, I started back to school a few years ago, trying to earn a piece of paper to put up on my wall. So now, I'm finally within spitting distance of actually having said piece of paper, but the last couple of semesters have been busy. A few things I've learned from the process:
1. Don't try to take programming and database management classes at the same time. Either one is enough to fill your head.
2. By all that's good and holy, don't try to take programming and database management classes at the same time while having a new baby in the house. That's how migraines are born.
3. When you're trying to finish up a semester project, everybody you know will call you, needing their computer fixed.

Anyway, between work, baby, and school, updates kind of got pushed to the back burner. Don't worry, though, I'm still alive and I haven't forgotten about you. I'll get back into the swing of things pretty soon.

No comments: